At Cypress Basin Hospice we are truly committed to the promise that every patient and family who needs our services will receive them, regardless of their ability to pay. If you would like to help us deliver on that promise, we gladly and thankfully accept donations. We are able to accept payments by mail which can be payable to Cypress Basin Hospice, 207 Morgan Street, Mount Pleasant, TX 75455.
If you are looking to commemorate the memory of a loved one, we can accept donations that are “in memory of” or “in honor of.” All memorials and donations will be acknowledged upon receipt with no mention of the gift amount.
Donate through Paypal and indicate the amount on the form below.
Interested in becoming part of the Cypress Basin Hospice team? Feel free to download and fill out the following employment application and return it to Human Resources by mail or fax to 903-577-9377. We will be happy to review it and get back to you with more information about any open positions.
Volunteering is vital to our mission at Cypress Basin Hospice stand for. Our team is always looking for additional caring and compassionate individuals who are willing to help support the Hospice. Our volunteer program is very active, and our volunteers come from every walk of life and every age group. If you are interested in getting involved, we have a large variety of areas for you to volunteer your time.
- Assist staff with office support duties such as filing, mailings, answering the phones, creating admission packets, or other special projects.
- Assist patients and families with neighborly tasks such as sitting with the patient, running errands, light housework, reading to patient, etc. This position has varied monthly hourly requirements depending on volunteer’s availability and the patient or family needs. *Training is required with this position.
- Make contact with family members on a monthly basis for 13 months following the death of their loved one through phone calls and personal written correspondence. *Training is required with this position.
Life Journal/Legacy Program
- Life Journal- Assist patients in a life review in order to create a tangible memory for their loved ones. Patients will tell their story to a trained volunteer, which they will record. A book will be created and returned to the patient.
- Legacy- Assist caregivers in a life review of the patient. Caregiver will tell the patient’s story to a trained volunteer, which they will record. A book will be created and returned to the family.
- Volunteer at any of our community events to help our staff promote our hospice. Both community awareness events and fundraising events happen all year.
- Assist our thrift store staff by sorting donated items, assisting with pricing, creating display designs, running the register, or assisting customers.
For more information please feel free to contact us or fill out the following form!